A Perfect christmas A Perfect christmas

ok here it is

I don't want to give you a sad start, but i am sorry, it really isn't that good. now do not be discouraged because not all is a lose. even thou the flash it self was not that good, it had a solid backing witch means you have the potential to be a grate artist up on here. Keep at it and keep making up new Ideas.

scarforme responds:

thanks I will

love blind love blind

not bad but not good

I like the Idea. but the execution was a little off. the animation was cute but choppy, the music kinda got boring after a bit, but it fit the mood of the animation. all and all I gave you a 2 because I think you have a lot of potential on this site. work heard and let see if we can get you on the front page. and if that is true about this being your first, I'm even further impressed. keep in touch and let me know if you need any help with animations. I do a littel from time to time.

KEEP IT UP

DaFiya goes to preschool DaFiya goes to preschool

YOu have something

thats wasn,t good, this wasn't bad, this was somthing. but you can turn it into somthing. keep pushing at it and Im shure youll get somthing out of it.

JumperThing JumperThing

hmmm

I think this would make it if you have sound fx, music, and maybe a goal. there is only some so meny times i can bounce up and down for nothing. good iDEA on the pluss side. If you work on it I have a feeling that it will go pleases.

Yet another Pong Yet another Pong

...

Its pong not a rave club right? look, you have a good bass for a game. take out the music, add some sound affects and difficulties. maybe even some hidden content that you can find or win.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

not impressed

and you have a glitch. no matter how meny times I landed safly, I crashed.

Awesome story Awesome story

meh. it was ok i guess.

(WLM) sheep graze at midnight (WLM) sheep graze at midnight

WILL

Holy fuck. this is ammasing. our song is number 1! SWEEEEEEEEEET!