A Perfect christmas A Perfect christmas

ok here it is

I don't want to give you a sad start, but i am sorry, it really isn't that good. now do not be discouraged because not all is a lose. even thou the flash it self was not that good, it had a solid backing witch means you have the potential to be a grate artist up on here. Keep at it and keep making up new Ideas.

scarforme responds:

thanks I will

love blind love blind

not bad but not good

I like the Idea. but the execution was a little off. the animation was cute but choppy, the music kinda got boring after a bit, but it fit the mood of the animation. all and all I gave you a 2 because I think you have a lot of potential on this site. work heard and let see if we can get you on the front page. and if that is true about this being your first, I'm even further impressed. keep in touch and let me know if you need any help with animations. I do a littel from time to time.

KEEP IT UP

DaFiya goes to preschool DaFiya goes to preschool

YOu have something

thats wasn,t good, this wasn't bad, this was somthing. but you can turn it into somthing. keep pushing at it and Im shure youll get somthing out of it.

-Unimaginitive FBF II- -Unimaginitive FBF II-

hmmm

ya. seen it befor. the hole like thing has been dun befor and its not even that good so Im not oo'ed and aww'ed about it. try somthing dirfrent

Angz responds:

okay, thanks for reviewing it i spose, atleast you took some time to write the piece of shit. i wouldnt call it constructive critisism as such... and try something different you say.. such as what? and just because its been done before doesnt mean its shit or worthless. maybe if you actually rated it as a flash rather than on how many times its been 'dun befor' youd not be suck a cock muncher, not living up to your name are you?

Lizzy Lizzy

well

it was extreamly boring. but I red one of these coments and it said that it made sex look bad.... I just thought it was bad. thats all

Professor-Dull responds:

thanks.

GIF Dance Party 2 GIF Dance Party 2

ya

i guess i saved it. good work

TGE Trailer TGE Trailer

hmmm

nothing to look forwerd to at all.

Paradox Episode 01 Paradox Episode 01

continue the story?

i thought there had to be a stori to continue it... never the less the cartooning looks desint so sabmit one with a story

Super Rambo Bros. 4 Super Rambo Bros. 4

OMG it was so bad

but that was what made it so good

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

man

Im only giving you a 10 because i can go any hier. Man you have some sereous promis. talk to people and try to get it for a tv show! I am sereous. This can me a full langth move or telavishion seres easily.
KICK FUCKING ASS MAN!!!